Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dating 101

Ok so I recently have been getting a lot of emails regarding to me and relationships do's and hell naw donts on 1st dates and the MOST asked does EyeCandiee Mandiee have a man?!!!
Nowadays things are different on the dating scene guys are only putting forth effort if a woman is putting out.... No one is really getting to know anyone... Everything is fast paced "screw him on the 1st date sorta thing... Next day ask him for money...
I am still a firm believer in having morales and having standards... I'm deff not easy or sleazy... Don't get me wrong I LOVE TO GET RATCHET with my friends but when it comes to dating its a tad bit more difficult...
I honestly have to FEEL a person.. Ad get to know them... If they have an awesome smile and can make me laugh so hard til my belly hurts OMG he is deff on the favorite list.... LOL.. I'm at the age now where I'm deff wanting to settle down... And I have dated and got to know a few nice guys... I'm ONLY dating for keeps these days... I don't have time to play games and lie and cheat... I would rather be in a monogamist relationship with someone who is gonna be loyal to my feeling, and to me... Being single is fun and u are so In control of everything... But now in my life I'm thinking about the welfare of my son... Our future... His future... I'm deff not saying I NEED a man to complete me cause that's far from the truth... Everyone needs a companion.. Companionship.. someone to be compassionate too...
So I'm gonna say this cause I know I have rambled ALL over the place.. I u can find someone who is loyal to you, your feelings, emotions, and to everything you do... Then put the effort in there... Keep that one around see where it goes....


xoxo EYECANDIEE MANDIEE

No comments:

Post a Comment