Sunday, January 13, 2013

Just say it


So this week I have listened to my clients talk and share things and there main concern is ALWAYS their relationships!! I think as women we need certain things from our guy that they simply neglect cause of course they are always busy "bringing home the bacon" but besides that guys often get in this zone where they are overly comfortable... Meaning they aren't consistent with the things they did in the pursuit of happiness to catch the prize... I'm realizing that all these women want is to feel DESIRED, NEEDED and most importantly APPRECITED!!! We want to hear "baby u look so sexy" or " girl I need u" and my favorite "THANK YOU" these are keys phrases in my opinion that make a WORLD of difference!!! So fellas make time to say these things to the women you care about... If you guys give another guy an opportunity to say these things to your girl... Then your in very big trouble... It's that simple guys... Women stray for 1 of 2 reasons... They think your cheating, or they need more attention.... So pay attention to her... "Feel" her out talk to her listen... Not saying the relationship isn't about you all too but 9/10 we feel neglected not you all!!! Lol!!!! Now guys if I'm wrong I'm wrong I would love some feedback!!!!! 


xoxo EYECANDIEEMANDIEE 

No comments:

Post a Comment