Sunday, January 12, 2014

HAPPY 2014

NEW YEAR NEW YOU NEW WEAVE NEW BOO NEW SHOES NEW CLOTHES NEW ATTITUDE NEW CREW NEW FRIENDS NO I FORGOT DRAKE SAID NO NEW!!!!  LOL

Happy New Year my loves!! We made it to 2014!!!!! Ok so Im so happy to be blogging right now yeezus!!! lol So the last  quarter of the year was amazing!! So many things happened.. There was a Hair Expo with Ufancii it was pretty dope. MS wasn't ready for the event tho... The Salon now has 7 full-time stylist including myself!! We have a new lash technician and Im so excited for our team!! This year i want to focus on branding and my stylist!! Consistently keeping there clientile flowing!!! 

So for me I plan on continuing to focus on myself!! my main focus is t remain focused!! Keep God the center of my life.. Not gonna let anything or anyone with negative thoughts get in my way!!! I want my Glammobbsters to do the same!!! 

Ok so someone asked what do i for see for hair Trends 2014.. I see tons of short sexy hair.. I see healthy natural hair.. Weave will still be in but ladies are getting tired they want healthy hair.. They want different alternatives on how to wear extensions... DARE TO GLAM 2014!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment