Monday, August 12, 2013

Living, Learning, & Moving on?!!

Hey my Lil Glammobbsters!!!!? I've been so MIA!!! I lot has been going on and I'm slowing finding my balancing beam I moonwalk on... LOL!! I totally do!! I love chaos!! I want to fill everyone in on what's been going on... Well I have been very stressed out the past few months and have been weighed down by some things.. And it's been very over whelming... I have been mentally exhausted everyone... Physically strained and emotionally broken down... I have redirected my good energy towards the things I love and I am watching them manifest and grow BIGGER!!! With everything going on around me it's SOOOO very easy to feel like your drowning?!!! I was feeling like I LOST control!! So u know what I did ladybugs??? I SURRENDERED.. I totally gave it to OUR KING!! He is and ALWAYS will be in TOTAL CONTROL!!!! I had been soo busy busting my butt and trying to deal with things SOLO.. When the big guy always had me.!! I'm not the most religious person but I do believe in THE KING?!! I know he loves unconditionally!!! And I realized I will stop living like aPEASANT when I am ROYALTY!!!!! WE ALL ARE!!!!! NEVER FORGET THAT!!!!  WE ARE THE KINGS CHILDREN!!!!!! Lets act accordingly...  Now listen Im not perfect, I'm not a preacher, IM A HAIRSTYLIST. I just want y'all to know I LOVE Y'ALL and the KING does too!!



xoxo EYECANDIEE MANDIEE

No comments:

Post a Comment